Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Antique Mall Display

This morning I clicked over to Pollyanna Reinvents, which is a lovely blog I follow from a Utah-based antique dealer and crafter extraordinaire!  She talked about a recent antiquing trip she had in the Boise area, and included some pictures of some beautiful displays she enjoyed.

Much to my surprise and delight, I recognized a couple of things in her pictures!

via Pollyanna Reinvents

I made that “Vintage Goods” sign…

via Pollyanna Reinvents

…as well as the “Antiques” sign.

It was just fun to see some of my work in their new habitat…I felt like I was visiting old friends!

*********************************

And here’s a little shameless plug…other signs and canvases are available through my Etsy shop.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That! Is cool!

Debbie @ MeandMyDIY said...

Wow! Your signs are just beautiful! And how fun to stumble onto a couple of your own on someone else's blog. I would have been tickled and felt like I had really "made it." :)

Debbie

SImple and Serene Living said...

I recognized that first one right away as it matches mine :)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

That Vintage Goods sign is still one of my all-time favorites!!!

Pollyanna said...

Thanks for sharing this and the link to my blog ... you do amazing work ... I still have the 'babies don't keep' sign in my craft room, can't seem to part with it. :-)

My Repurposed Life said...

how cool! :) So, you didn't know they were going to be there? Are they for sale or display?
gail

Jennifer Interiors said...

Korrie, How are you doing? How is life in the beautify PacificNW? I hope you are well and loving it. My brother just got transferred to Portland. Now he and my sis will be living up there. Anyhow, just been thinking of you. Since you've left tI have no one to refinish furniture for me. :) I've started a new bobbie...E-DESIGNS. I am really enjoying it. I opened a shop on ETSY too. I hope to use some of your signs in some of my orders. Anyhow if you get a second come check my new website out. Take care, Jen
www.jenniferinteriors.net

srpprcrftr said...

Great signs, do you use a silhouette to make your words? You do a great job however you make your words/letters for your signs.
Happy Days